[APAworks] Re: (Fwd) About CORE

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:05:02 -0600 (MDT)

> I'm here. Lurking as always. Busy as hell. Emabarrassed about only ever
> having submitted like one piece to APAWorks. You know the drill. =)

Gald your still lurking. Hopefully, you can squeeze in some time to contribute.

> On a positive note, I've been tinkering with the idea of running a
> short PBEM in the JC universe...

Cool, I'd love to join in. Keep me posted.

> And say, when is CORE due out?

Well, it was tenetively set for July 2002, I believe. Although, I've heard a
rumor that may change, but nothing more. I'm sure Marc will post new news on
CORE Command on DP9 website soon.

Later.
--
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick