[HG-PBEM] Re: Fast and Furious!

  • From: John Guilfoyle <john_guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

> As Jory, weaved past another pillar, she cursed,
> unleashing an autocannon burst on Juliette. Jory's HUD
> flashed red. Her autocannon had jammed before
> firing. "Prophet!" Jory sweared. She spun her Tiger
> around and pushed off, using her leg action to add speed
> to her tires gait. She had soon put a few more pillars
> between herself and Juliette, closing with Billy.

> "Team Blue," Jory called out. "My autocannon jammed!"

> Silas' laughter cuold be heard over the comm. "Looks like
> the Tiger lost it's claws," he taunted.

"Let's put her out and focus on Billy," Juliette commented,
drifting off to the right around a pillar while switching
to her underslung light grenade launcher. Taking aim on
Jory's Tiger, she added, "Hang on Shamus. We're coming."

[John: Juliette's taking a shot with the LGL (though she'll
hold fire if Silas is too close). If we manage to put Jory
out of the fight or even severely damage her, Juliette's
going to take off after Billy.]