[aodvv2-discuss] Re: notes from the interim hangout

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:00:00 -0700

Hello Vicky,

I am up for a teleconference tomorrow morning.

It's up to the chairs to gauge consensus. I don't think the AODVv2 authors should mess with this.

I have more comments, but have to go right now.

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 4/1/2015 5:25 AM, Victoria Mercieca wrote:

Hi all,

Conscious of the fact we said we were going to come up with milestones by Thursday/Friday, and it's almost Thursday, does anyone have any more comments?

Also in the IETF MANET meeting there was a comment from Jiazi about needing consensus on the list not just in the room, as to whether we are to continue to the next IETF meeting. Anyone want to put something on the MANET list?

Regards,
Vicky.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks Lotte,

More milestones:

- [mid April] read RFCs 7182 & 7183
- [] closure of issues (tidy up as many as possible)
- [] extra implementations

TODO
- address Jiazi's comment from MANET meeting, about clarity on
optional features
- update draft with text for reboot/lost-seqnum procedure
- resolve confusion over bidirectional connectivity checking

That's all for now...

Regards,
Vicky.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Lotte Steenbrink
<lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,
here's what I wrote down during the hangout, in case we forget
what we talked about:

## happening soon
- rick taylor will set up pandoc for us
- vickys employer will allow her to work more on AODVv2
- charlie will write down the changes from 7 to 8, and they
will be added to revision 9
- lotte will reach out to henning and ask him for a review
regarding our 5444 interface
- lotte will send out invitations for call ( optimally not to
charlies gmail address )
- everybody will convince their employers to let them go to prague

## TODO (known issues)
- add 7182/7183 to the spec
- come up with milestones; put them on the manet list
- will be discussed at the manet confcalls
- commit to dates by which we have new text up for review

## Milestones
complete list should be done by friday, april 2nd

- [end of april?] text for review by chris dearlove
- [] have text for chris dearlove review
- [] based on chris' review, submit text for early sec AD review
- [] Stylistic edits (split into sections?)
- [] 5444 double check

Cheers,
Lotte