[aodvv2-discuss] Re: notes from the interim hangout

  • From: Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:43:49 +0000

Thanks Lotte,

More milestones:

- [mid April] read RFCs 7182 & 7183
- [] closure of issues (tidy up as many as possible)
- [] extra implementations

TODO
- address Jiazi's comment from MANET meeting, about clarity on optional
features
- update draft with text for reboot/lost-seqnum procedure
- resolve confusion over bidirectional connectivity checking

That's all for now...

Regards,
Vicky.