[aodvv2-discuss] notes from the interim hangout

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:11:18 +0100

Hi all,
here's what I wrote down during the hangout, in case we forget what we talked
about:

## happening soon
- rick taylor will set up pandoc for us
- vickys employer will allow her to work more on AODVv2
- charlie will write down the changes from 7 to 8, and they will be added to
revision 9
- lotte will reach out to henning and ask him for a review regarding our 5444
interface
- lotte will send out invitations for call ( optimally not to charlies gmail
address )
- everybody will convince their employers to let them go to prague

## TODO (known issues)
- add 7182/7183 to the spec
- come up with milestones; put them on the manet list
        - will be discussed at the manet confcalls
- commit to dates by which we have new text up for review

## Milestones
complete list should be done by friday, april 2nd

- [end of april?] text for review by chris dearlove
- [] have text for chris dearlove review
- [] based on chris' review, submit text for early sec AD review
- [] Stylistic edits (split into sections?)
- [] 5444 double check

Cheers,
Lotte