[aodvv2-discuss] Re: New revision draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-06c

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 03:10:33 +0100

Hi Charlie,

Am 25.12.2014 um 20:04 schrieb Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello John,
>
> I will mail you the files.
>
> Lotte, I also use Linux and Cygwin.  I have a Linux laptop around
> here somewhere, but I usually just fire up a virtual machine.

Oh, that's good to know. I added the .html anyway, to save you folks the
trouble.
Also, my question about that one sentence from the metrics section got me
thinking because I couldn't figure it out... I re-ordered some of the text from
that section and added subsections to give the section a bit more structure.
You can find the result (and the diff in html form ;)) in the the cost_fn
branch (i.e. here: https://github.com/Lotterleben/AODVv2-Draft/tree/cost_fn).
The language probably needs to be smoothed out, but what do you all think? Does
that make sense?

Cheers,
Lotte