[aodvv2-discuss] LoopFree() in Metrics section

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 22:35:34 +0100

Hi,
IIRC, it was mentioned in HNL that the cost() function should have its own
little subsection describing what it does in one place. I'm trying to do that
right now (see the cost_fn branch)....

While working on that, I also noticed that LoopFree() is described in the
Metrics section. I know I'm pretty late to the party here, but this seems a bit
counterintuitive to me. What's the reason this was put in the Metric section
and not, for example, in the sections describing how to handle an incoming
RteMsg?

Cheers,
Lotte