[aodvv2-discuss] New revision draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-06c

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 09:57:52 -0800

Hello Lotte and all,

I've put a new intermediate revision on Github.  I'd like to
publish it to the IETF directories with your approval.

It includes extensive changes from "node" terminology
to "address" terminology wherever appropriate, and gets
rid of the "Ndx" terminology in favor of the lists that
include null elements.

Lotte, if you have text for the purpose of improving the
description for supplying protocol elements to RFC 5444
(e.g., OrigAddr with OrigSeqnum, etc.) please let me
know.  I am willing to help finish it once I get the basic
idea of what you want to do.  It would be nice to put this
into the above-mentioned revision.

It would be nice to do this as a Christmas present to [manet].

Regards,
Charlie P.