[antispam-f] Re: Marking messages

  • From: Jeremy C B Nicoll <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:18:11 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4e8b6cf4e8antispam@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  - after run 1
>    you mark those messages for deletion or acceptance

>  - after you press 'Process'
>    the program deletes or moves the diverted/defaulted messages
>    from the temporary storage and removes them from the list

I've nevr used this so these are perhaps stupid questions:

What happens if you fail to press Process?  Does AS forget the marks
you've made?  Is it possible to leave this dialog without pressing
Process once you've made at least one mark?  Is there actually a need
for the Process button?

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll, Edinburgh, Scotland - my opinions are my own.