[antispam-f] Re: Marking messages

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 01:24:33 GMT

On 27 Nov 2006 as I do recall,
          Frank de Bruijn wrote:

> In article <6fcefb8b4e.harriet@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > I thought there was an option in some recent version of AntiSpam to
> > switch off marking of deferred e-mail, but I seem to have lost it
> > somewhere.   :-(
>
> Not really. There's 'Remember deferred and headered messages' (on the
> Scan frame), but that does something different. Actually, if you don't
> want to mark deferred/headered messages, switching off 'Check
> Message-IDs' is probably your best option.

My problem is that I want to mark headered messages (which are, by and
large, those rejected on size); I want to *defer* deferred messages,
which are those which will later be seen again by another
mailbox/different set of Rules.   AntiSpam treats the two as synonymous.

--
H. Bazley

Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid.