[antispam-f] Re: 1.60a5 error No suitable block list zone

  • From: Steven Pampling <steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:52:02 +0000 (GMT)

On 07 Mar, Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > RMKilling NSQ and relaunching AntiSpam should fix it,
> > because that would run the !Run file in !AntiSpam.Resources.!NSQ.
> That will help, but if it happens again, is there anything I could do to
> help diagnose why?

I would suggest a check for the values of NSQ$Dir, NSQ$Settings etc

I've had the setup running on a RPC for weeks and no errors so I'm not
really much help.

I have to say that the blacklist query facility is currently catching about
90% of all spam.
To date there has been just one (yes one in thousands) incidence of a valid
mail that was marked as spam. It did come from a spam source IP range
though so the end user ought to find a better ISP.
It won't happen again as there is a accept for to catch those. It was a
maillist item so unpredictable sources but always a marker for the
subject(s)

--

Steve Pampling