[analogorgans] Re: Schematic

  • From: "Kevin Sterling" <kasterling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:29:26 -0400

Dear Jerry,

I have a Rodgers 145 Alexandria which has the "time-share keying circuitry."
Have you ever midi-fied a Rodgers with that circuitry?  Sound Research says
they can do it by building special circuitry--and I trust Vern Jones
expertise.  However, I'm wondering if you have another approach and could
share it.  I would love to be able to bring MIDI to this organ.  Thanks.

Kevin Sterling

Kevin Sterling, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac.
Acupuncture for the Gentle Mending of Body, Mind, and Spirit
410-792-7531 ~ kasterling@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:  http://www.kevinsterling.net <http://www.kevinsterling.net/>