[analogorgans] Schematic

  • From: "Frank Evans" <evans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:32:24 -0500

Greetings to the list,
I have run into a problem. My 340 uses a non-standard board for the Post Horn.
By non-standard I mean it's not the one shown in the service manual. On this
organ they used a ROC2405A board. It has space for (and populated) 73 keyers.
The "red Book" modification manual for my organ shows the parts layout as well
as the populating lists but no schematic. If anyone has a schematic for the
"keyer' on that board I would greatly appreciate a copy. All I need is one of
the keyers, I really hate to sit down and draw it from the board. I have been
told that it is the board used for the "Festival Trumpet" but I have no idea
what organ(s) it was used in.
Kindest regards
Frank Evans