[analogorgans] Re: Schematic

  • From: "Jerry Akers" <jerry_akers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 07:13:06 -0600

Hello Karen,

Do you have somebody that could take the schematic and "stuff" the
compontents into the unloaded board?

If not, I suggest buying an "after market" reversible board.  Syndyne
makes one that I would be happy to get for you.  They are very straight
forward to install and get working on just about any Rodgers console.

Here is a link to the reversible board:
http://www.syndyne.com/products/ls2rev.pdf

Best regards,
Jerry Akers