[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers Specification 990

  • From: "Doug Carlson" <Douglas.Carlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:43:44 -0500

Hi -

I have a 770 and had a very similar issue.  Some lights worked - but no
sound.  I measured all the voltages on the power supply and found one leg
was dead - don't remember now but may have been the 12 or 15 V line.  I
traced back to a blown "pico fuse" - a soldered in fuse that looks like a
resistor - put a new one in and like magic everything worked again -

So, I would get the back cover off and start probing the power supply and
see what is coming out ....

Doug