[AMHSO] so let me introduce...

  • From: Lasse Scherffig <lasse.scherffig@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ah!so <amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:17:38 +0100

Hi.

Since I am also among the new kids on the list I feel obliged to
introduce myself.
My name is Lasse.
I did a BSc. in Cognitive Science in Osnabrueck and am currently doing
a MSc. in Digital Media in Bremen. However, I spent the last 5 months
in Zurich visiting the art school there and I am going to spend the
next 8 months in Karlsruhe doing research (and hopefully my master
thesis) at the ZKM.
It is by no means clear what I might be doing. I think I should just
refer to Nicki saying that "my long-term goal is to work with funny
people from all areas you might think of doing strange things".
Keywords are machine learning, interface development, software
criticism, cultural studies, fine arts, philosophy of science.
All of these are composed of two words except the last.

Anyway, maybe I am going to see you,
Lasse.