[amc] Fw: Department of Peace

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:08:36 -0500

AMC friends,

I think the Dept of Peace is worth examining closely and supporting
individually and possibly as an organization. Of course, the reminder from our
church leaders that we tend to "expect too much from government and not enough
from the church" can help us to keep our critical thinking intact as we examine
how much we want to support or push this cause.

Ray