[amc] A Great Gardening Opportunity

  • From: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone

After several years of gardening two spots at Sunshine Gardens, I've decided
the best I can do is to fall back to just one space, and use it more intensely.
Two is just not possible. Having said that, the spaces there are quite good and
I was wondering: Would anyone like my second plot? I will help you with it, if
you'd like to try it out (no obligation).

I know we have a garden behind the Church, (and the Friesens and I are going to
develop one in East Austin for the Spring, I think), but I wanted to offer it
to any of the Church Family first. Maybe it is close enough to be more of a
possibility (next to the Health Department near Central Market, North Lamar) or
someone who isn't sure they want a whole plot. We could even have several
people be part of it.

Let me know what you think

Peace

Craig