[amc] FW: forward to AMC that bounced

  • From: Steve Friesen <Friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:58:31 -0500

fyi

------ Forwarded Message
From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:04:55 -0500
To: Steve Friesen <friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: forward to AMC that bounced

From: Michela Dunigan <lotofeart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 13, 2009 8:00:29 AM CDT
To: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hi There

Janice,

      Remember last Sunday about not seeing me next Sunday?....well...you
won't.  Yesterday, I received clearance to return to TM...so I begin my
journey tonight driving to Santo near Mineral Wells...seeing family until
Saturday.  Saturday night, the flights begin...  Monday morning TM time I
will have returned for another challenging year.
      I am traveling with a complete pharmacy...HEB had to place a special
order to get all the Coumadin I need...I pick that up in route...and
suitcases are heavy, just home not too heavy.

  Please let everyone at church know .that I  miss them already.  It was an
emotional moment when I returned, and now it's the same way leaving,  Being
a part of Austin Mennonite is important to me.  Also, my E-mail address in
not restricted, and I will write to anyone in church who wants to
correspond...promise.   Now, Group Hug and a prayer.

      Janice, I will write again in a few days to let you know that I
arrived.  Check out the school web site at qsi.org,  Turkmenistan...it got
changed..

Smile, you are one of the Creator's children

Michela

------ End of Forwarded Message