[amc] Re: Sanctuary Sunday School: Tolstoy's "Kingdom of God is Within You"

  • From: Sarah Abraham <theshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:26:50 -0500

Next week, I will give a brief overview of Tolstoy's life and discuss his
book "The Kingdom of God is Within You" and how it influenced 20th century
views on non-violent resistance including the thinkers/activists such as
Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.  The complete text can be found here:

http://www.kingdomnow.org/withinyou.html

Later in the week, I'll pick out a couple chapters to focus on, for people
who are interested but do not necessarily have the time :).

--Sarah Abraham