[amayausers.com] Re: turn embroidery back to image

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:14:36 -0500

Debbie, I had a similar situation.  This may work for you too:
My customer wanted her embroidery design made into a window decal.  I just
saved the .ofm file in 2 formats for her, .eps and .tif .  She took the
files to her sign place and they made the decal.

Good luck!
Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!
936-588-1015  800-291-6953
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
and Montgomery County Professionals
www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing
----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>