[amayausers.com] Re: hotlinks access?

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:59:21 -0500

Hi Steve,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner; I got pulled away after my
response on Friday, and haven't had a chance to try your solution.
Thanks so much for sending my the info.  Will let you know how it turns out.

Best,
Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!
936-588-1015  800-291-6953
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
and Montgomery County Professionals
www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing
        From: aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [amayausers.com] hotlinks access?
        Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:44:03 -0500

        I'm hoping some computer-savvy person can help me with a non-embroidery
issue.  For some reason, the hotlinks in my email messages are no longer "hot,"
meaning that when I click on a link nothing happens.  In the past, if I clicked
a link in an email message, I was connected to that webpage.  I've tried it
while I'm logged onto the internet, and when I'm logged off but neither way
works. Anyone know how to fix this?

        Thank you,
        Sandra Walker
        A&E Clothing and Embroidery
        We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!
        936-588-1015  800-291-6953
        Montgomery, Texas
        Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
        and Montgomery County Professionals
        www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing

Get started!