[amayausers.com] Re: turn embroidery back to image

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:24:50 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/504.html#000004

Debbie
After playing, when I should be working, I see that you can use expanded
designs also.  You would convert then to wireframe, then convert that to
vector.  You can save it as an EPS file that will save the elements.  This
isn't going to give you camera ready art, because the elements overlap like the
embroidery does, but it might work in some instances.
Debbie