[amayausers] Re: stitches coming loose

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:02:21 -0500

Believe it's a glue like substance that helps keep the stitches from coming
apart.  Also goes by names as No Fray, Fray No More... etc.  Found some in
Target's sewing section believe it or not.

Not sure if one brand is better than another...

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

  _____