[amayausers.com] software upgrade OK for non-XTs?

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:10:09 -0500

I have a regular, non-XT Amaya and what I think are the latest DS/OS software
versions:
    DS 7.00.114  & OS 7.00.115

I haven't installed the new software b/c I've heard some folks had lots of
trouble after installing it on non-XT machines.  A tech who was here recently
for my PMI told me the software is really designed for XT machines...

Anybody else heard this?  Anybody running these software versions on non-XT
machines?  If so, have you run into any trouble?
I'd like to install the updates, but don't want to open Pandora's Box!

Thanks so much!
Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery