[amayausers.com] Re: slim line

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 04:45:07 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/698.html#000004

Amy,
Check in with this company.  Their name is "EMS Hooptech."

 http://www.hooptechproducts.com/

The will be able to answer your question.  Just remember that both the ITCTS
and the Slimline hooping system come in both a regular and large size.  The
ITCTS system does have a cap back hoop but the slimline uses a 5.5" round hoop
to do the back of caps.  Whether or not they are interchangable, I do not know
for certain.  I would think they should be but it's possible they are not which
would force you to purchase additional hoops if you were to ever switch from
system to another.

Ed Orantes