[amayausers.com] Re: slim line

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:56:04 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/698.html#000010

Slim line clamp system is great (not sure why I keep calling it the
speedframe...that's not what it is called...duh) so you won't regret buying one
anyways. Great for just about anything except jackets! Depending on the shirt,
you can even go 'over the pocket' and get a perfect lineup because you aren't
forcing a 'straight' pocket edge into a 'round' hoop and losing your line up
edge.
We have the 6.5 x 5 and 3.5 x 5 and use them more than round hoops!