[amayausers] ribbed tank tops

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have a group requesting tank tops by this weekend.
By the time I get the shirts in, I won't have much
time to play around and test my design.  The design is
just text.    I will be using a Bella ladies ribbed
(1x1 baby rib) tank top.  Any suggestions how
lettering properties??  Also, is there any standard
way to determine placement??  I'm thinking I might
just have to try one on and see where the text best
fits.

Thanks
Susan

Susan Riedlinger