[amayausers] Re: failed to synchronize start

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Susan-

I've gotten this several times and after trying
almost everything, including reloading the OS,
restarting the machine and advancing to the
correct stitch, I learned that if you hit the
emergency button and then turn the emergency
button, for some reason it is ready to go once
you hit the green button.  My take is that it is
a quirk in the software, but it's happened at
least 10 times to me in the past 5 months.