[amayausers] Re: problem areas in sewing

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:35:49 -0400

Thanks HK, tightening the bobbin a smidge and going to 3, also added
solvy-and ran off the rest of the dozen with no stops, no broken threads, no
looping, no bobbin showing. Still some trouble with the design but Jeff has
that now, I'm hoping it does it for him also. 'Jump' stitch showing up from
one vertical bar to another for no reason-and I can't locate it in
DesignShop-doesn't show up there.
Roland