[amayausers] Re: problem areas in sewing

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:36:12 -0700

Roland,
I did some wedding hankies a while back, very very thin. I used 4 layers of water soluble backing to get some thickness and was able to sew them at a 3. I have never been able to sew anything at a 1 or 2 MT. It may be that you are running the top thread too tight and this is pulling the fabric hence the registration issue. At times I have achieved good results by getting just a tiny bit of bobbin to show on the back, not the 2/3 top 1/3 bobbin recommended.

Herb
Royal Embroidery
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>