[amayausers]

  • From: marywdemb@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:41:47 -0400

Hi List,

First, thank you to all who responded to my request for pms colors, especially
Herb.

I'm having a problem with a design and need some advice.  The digitized design
was provided by the customer, but they asked me to delete a word, which
stitches last.  I was able to do that, but now the thread pulls out at the last
letter stitched.  I am using EDSIV, highlighted the last element, went into
Lock/Trim and checked the tie off box. I stitched the design again and it is
still pulling out at the end.

Any advice?

June Casole
Marywood Embroidery