[amayausers]

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:11:01 -0700

Hey All,
This came through today at Embroidery yellow pages newsletter I get.
Never know if someone is interested thought I'd pass it along
this is the website to visit if you are interested.

http://www.embroideryyellowpages.com/

This is what was for sale in the reduced price section. Might give a clue to the
going rate of used equipment.

MO-Four (4) 2004 Melco Amaya 16-needle 1-head embroidery machines. All hoops
and cap frames included. 2004 OS Flex Plus 2 Operating System software, Melco
Design Shop 2004 editing software. Now $50,500!

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504