[amayausers] loose hoop screws

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with the
screws on the 30cm x 36cm hoop coming loose??  I was
stitching last night when my husband just happened to
walk in and take a look at what I was stitching.  He
saw a screw on top of my garment bouncing around.
Luckily it didn't get in the way of the needle and
assembly!!  I'm sure that could have caused a real
mess!!  We put the screw back in and after I finished
stitching, I found another screw and just popped out
also.  Of course I tightened all the rest--which I
should have done in the first place.  All the other
screws were loose too.

Is this a common problem and is there anything I can
do besides periodically check and tighten them??

Susan

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station
Columbus, OH