[amayausers.com] Re: help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:02:33 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1070.html#000012

It was a left chest design that was just over 2 3/4 and I have now taken it
down to 2 1/2... but I have realized I need to take it to 2 1/4.

Our biggest problem is hooping right now and it is killing us! Has anyone else
had a problem with the hat popping off before even taking it to the machine???
it is like we have something bent or who knows what...

This is no longer a design issue, because if I can't get it to stay hooped...
it doesn't matter if it sews!

laurie