[amayausers.com] Re: help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:48:56 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1070.html#000001

I sew the same design on shirts and hats frequently with a lot of detail.

Are you slowing the machine down to around 600spm?  Are you using the cap
backing cut at approx 14" long?  Are you using the WACF cap frame or the CCF
capframe?  For most of us the WACF is very hard to learn how to hoop well,
there are some videos I believe attached to this website to show you how to do
it.

Also I use Titanium sharp needles 75/11 to sew hats.  Also, make sure your
design does not exceed around 2 1./2" tall and sews from the bottom up.

Sue