[amayausers.com] Re: heavy tool bag tote

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:26:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/686.html#000009

I'm lucky, I've tipped it up on 2 wheels but never rolled one. However the son
of my friend rolled his several times, ended wheels up, walked away from it AND
did only minor damage. My younger son has rolled his cherokee on it's side
several times-his GOAL is to roll it completely over and continue driving after
it stops...just can't get it to roll far enough yet.
I have way too much invested in my rubicon to even consider trading it
in...after paying $28k for it used, I've invested well over another $10k in
upgrades to get it 'trail ready' for the real stuff. So that when I drive ONTO
a trail, I can successfully drive OFF the trail and head home. I'm not into
bashing my baby!