[amayausers.com] Re: heavy tool bag tote

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:49:46 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/686.html#000005

Between our family and close friends, we own at one count 10 jeeps. My wife and
I have a 94 YJ beefed up and oversized, 03 Rubicon jacked up and on steroids,
her 94 creampuff original Grand Cherokee Limited, one son has a 95 Cherokee
with inner and outer roll cages, 90 Comanche, other son a 99 cherokee, friends
have an 00 Sahara all jacked and beefed, 96 cherokee in repair, just sold a 99
wrangler and traded in an 02 grand...probably will buy more this year!
Go Jeep...it's something no one else understands.