[amayausers.com] Re: heavy tool bag tote

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:18:56 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/686.html

Anyone have a source for heavy duty tool bags-like a new saw comes in, but with
pockets along the outside? Not the lightweight 600d 'totes' from Sanmar and
those-but a real contractors' tote. I have an outdoor company that wants to get
them and I can't locate anything strong enough that they'd go for. And price
isn't the issue-quality is. All my ad specialty catalogs carry just the
standard nylon bags that would never hold up to heavy stuff.