[amayausers.com] Re: frequent threadnesting .... why??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 02:48:25 UT

This message was posted by DianeN on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1194.html

While doing a design using one color (needle 3), at least 2x with each stitch
out the thread would nest and jam around the cutter and then wouldn't cut
properly.  It's like too much top thread is being pulled down.  One thing I
noticed, is that, although the pinch roller was down (and secure - thread not
moving), by the time I worked to fix the mess, I noticed that thread could
easily be puled thru the pinch roller even though it was physically in the down
position.  Do these 2 things correlate with one another?  I have the XTS and
just got it this past December... really isn't used that much.  Help is
appreciated.  thanks... diane