[amayausers.com] Re: frequent threadnesting .... why??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:33:19 UT

This message was posted by DianeN on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1194.html#000003

When I would start sewing, I always made sure that the thread was in the V and
that I wasn't able to pull the thread through when the pinch roller was down.
When the machine would jam up (thread nesting near the cutter), it was at that
time that I also noticed that now I was able to pull the thread through the
pinch roller.  So.. I'm guessing that in the course of sewing, the pinch roller
was no flush with the thread feed roller causing more thread to get pulled
underneath the fabric...... is this feasible???