[amayausers] Re: fill pattern sew out samples

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:56:59 -0400

Has anyone made up a design/pattern to sewout samples of the different fill
patterns? I made up a design (using the largest wooden hoop) with boxes
overlapping each other-when sewn out, you have EVERY single one of your 16
colors overlapping or being overlapped by two other colors-so you can show
comparison possibilities and contrasts! Took a while to sew out-but it helps
pick colors!
I want to sew out all the different fill patters so before I make up
something figured I'd ask if someone already has it....next will be sewouts
of the fonts-4 sizes of each, to show how small /large each font can be
used.
Best way to pick them for designs, and good practice doing it!
Roland