[amayausers.com] Re: false thread and bobbin breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:04:57 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/499.html#000005

Cindy,
If you feel like paying for paying for a forum, you could send me some coinage
 :)  LOL
As I try to envision your problem, I'm searching for more information.  You're
sewing on nylon chairs with the slimline hoop?  As they say, to see your
operation is worth a thousand words to someone with experience and we're
relative blind here on this list.  Have you had formal training on your Amaya??
My thoughts:
Is the presserfoot all the way down?
Are you using the silver top clamp window on the slimline?
Has your slimline been "adjusted" to your machine?
Are you using Auto Acti-feed?
What speed are you sewing?
Are your needles in straight forward?
Are your red rollers lubricated and clean?
How old is your machine?
How long have you been embroidering?
Again, have you had formal training?
Is this an original Amaya or an XT.
Are you keeping up with lubrication such as one drop of oil on the rotary hook
every three to four hours of operation?
What size needles are you using?
What design are you sewing on this nylon chair?
If it's text, what font is is, what size is it and how familiar are you with
lettering properties?
ETC...

Seriously,
If you are going to pay for information, consider getting some one on one
training which answers all of your specific questions.  Kind of like tutoring.
And consider that not all trainers train alike.  As a trainer myself, I'm proud
of the individual who says "I taught myself everything I know" but from a
business standpoint, I don't think that's very smart.
Wishing you the best.
Ed