[amayausers.com] Re: false thread and bobbin breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:40:01 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/499.html#000002

Cindy,
Do a search in this forum on false bobbin and thread breaks. There's tons of
information in the various responses. Maybe one or more of them will help you
identify your problem.
One thing that happened to me recently is that I replaced a bobbin case with a
new one. I started having lots of sewing issues. I did not realize that the new
bobbin case might not be tuned right, so I never thought to associate that with
the problems. They all disappeared when I adjusted the tension screw.
This may not help you now, but put it in your list of things to check when you
have thread feed problems.
HTH,
Mary