[amayausers.com] Re: false thread and bobbin breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:25:00 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/499.html

I have had a lot of false bobbin and thread breaks recently.  A design will
stitch out fine, then all of a sudden, I spend the next 2000 stitches starting,
stopping, checking etc.  then it'll go about it's business, then do it again.
I will start another round, same design, and it may make it through or it may
do the same.  It happens on a lot of my slim line designs, I'm noticing, b/c
it's a bear to check the bobbin every 10 stitches.  I've turned the sensors off
and it works like a charm, then next thing I know, thread is everywhere b/c it
didn't detect something real.  Any reason why this happens that I can't figure
out?  I appreciate this forum so much...I'm in my 2nd year of this and there
are days I wonder why I don't just roll this big red machine right off my front
porch.  I just discovered you all w/in the last 4-5 months, so you've helped me
maintain.  I don't offer suggestions myself b/c I'm so new and still figuring
things out. Are there other forums like this th
 at help, as well?  Is it worth it to belong to the one that you pay each
month, I believe it's Joyce .