[amayausers.com] Re: ehibiting at biz expo

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:52:40 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/117.html#000002

I did a home & Business expo and had Various catalogs that had my logo and info
on them,
samples of many things I have done, I made various flyers that I had in display
racks on the tables so not everything was flat on the table, a couple that held
my business cards,, I make a point of whenever any of the PPAI/ASI vendors off
inexpensive self-promos to utilize those offers, so I had Pens, Koozies, Key
Chains, Calendars done up with my logo & contact info including my website. I
also raffled off a large Embroidery Bear that I did with a cute Christmas
design (Expo was late October). They had to drop a business card into a Clear
Plastic Display box (Office-max)So this opted them into my contact list & was a
way to interact and get them inside my booth. Maybe you can do something geared
towards Mother's Day. And had some halloween candy scattered around the tables.
They provided one table and I brought one.
Hope this helps!