[amayausers.com] Re: ehibiting at biz expo

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:14:41 UT

This message was posted by Dan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/117.html

Carol sent this message origianlly... but I think she is replying instead of
logging in...

I'm going to have a table at a C of C Biz Expo next week, I figured I would
have cards and samples of things I have sewn, as well as lots of Imprints
catalogues with my stick er on them. Box of evil candy that will tempt ME most
of all. Any other ideas? I'm open to suggestions. Hoping to make connections
with customers who will order more than four of things.

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery
Denver CO