[amayausers.com] Re: ehibiting at biz expo

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:18:17 UT

This message was posted by Dan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/117.html#000001

We just did an expo in Denver last week.  These are the things I wish we would
have had:

        Information / Contact card....for email addresses.
        More Business cards...we brought 250 and ran out.

We also had sticky notes with our business info on it.

Make sure you are as interactive with them as possible.  That will attract more
people wondering why everyone is at your booth.

Food to attract is a wonderful idea.

Dan