[amayausers.com] Re: .dst File - Stitching Problem

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 00:47:56 UT

This message was posted by Gabi Kat on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1247.html#000011

OK, I bought my Big Red May of '05. That was in Florida,(sick husband could
travel to GA for any training) Thank you to the techs that had to come on 2
occations to fix Amaya. (Factory installed board issues) Gleened a ton about
the machine. What I've always wanted to know - to learn is what really good
embroidery looks like. Where is the bar set. I know printing, offset/screen. I
know good graphic design and finsh art. What's needed for output to specific
substraits. What I haven't found is what am I looking for in my finish product,
besides a very happy client. What are the "standards". Are there any. I am
gleening info any where I can.
As a professional graphic artist/designer I have always designed with the
method of output in mind. I'm getting a grasp on backing/needles/toppings used
with specicic fabric types. I've even got a few fav. setting that seem to give
me a sew out I'm happy with. I just don't know if what I'm happy with is the
quality I want.
Sorry for the rant....this is just frustrating to me..Now I'm clear out in
Tucson...new to town, starting over