[amayausers] digitizing help

  • From: <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:44:37 -0500

I just want to thank Roland for all the help he gave me on my design
problems, and everyone who offered to help also.  He was really wonderful
and went out of his way to give me a ton of information.  Which got me to
thinking......

That there is probably a lot of information out there that doesn't get put
out by melco because they are kind of quirky fixes.  Maybe if everyone has a
specific quirky thing that helps them sew better, or information that is
ass-backwards that a tech gave you, maybe you can share a list of
information for those of us who don't do as much embroidery and need to
refer to things over and over again.

I'm sure newbies and oldies would appreciate it.

Thanks again Roland!!

Michele Zimmer
Carefree Creations
Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx